The bags of the Barber Shop are made of highly vegetal tanned leather or a combination of premium cowhide and sturdy twill fabric. The finished bag is dyed, washed and waxed by hand. This creates an irregular shrinking.
about 30 x 38 x 12 cm
• main case with zipper section
• zipper section under flap and on backside
• main case with snap fasteners and flap with snap buckle
• adjustable straps underlaid with webbing
• vintage fittings
• matching lining
• mobile pouch
• insert pocket
• pen holder
• suitable for DIN A4
• combination of cowhide and twill fabric (with coating and relining)
We will always honour a refund if you are not completely happy with your purchase under the following conditions within 14 days of purchase. Returned items must be unopened and in original condition and include all the original packaging as when left the premises and with proof of purchase or original shop receipt. Shipping and handling cost are not refundable. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price may be deducted. Click here for ful details >
We advise customers to choose carefully when purchasing a product from our store or online shop. We will happily exchange prod-ucts which have been purchased by you in error providing that they are unopened and in original condition and that they are re-turned to us within 28 days of purchase. Proof of purchase or original shop receipt is necessary. All costs, associated with the return of the item to us, is the responsibility of the customer.
The item is faulty?
If you are unhappy due to a perceived tech-nical product fault or misdescribed product, please contact us to arrange a return.
- Adamson Luggage reserve the right to take a reasonable amount of time to make a deci-sion on the product.
- We commit to reverting to the customer with a decision within 10 working days.
- Customers will be offered in this order: re-pair, replacement or refund.
Click here for full details >